Our client is a renowned wealth management organisation, they are currently seeking a Security Analyst to join on an initial 12-month contract.
The Security Analyst reports to the Security Operations Manager and is responsible for maintaining, improving, and reporting the security posture of the Agency.
About the role
- Own and manage daily and weekly checks and reporting. Update and improve checks as and when required.
- Manage security operational tasks in the Agency's on-premises and cloud-based footprints.
- Respond to ad-hoc security incidents and service requests.
- Monitor, analyse, triage, mitigate, and remediate security events.
- Create, update, and tune SIEM alerts and rules.
- Complete security risk assessments of Agency solutions and services.
- Complete periodic internal security assessments.
The successful applicant will have:
- Be a qualified security professional with demonstrated relevant experience.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Sentinel and Microsoft 365 Defender (Including Defender for Endpoint).
- Have a good understanding of the identity, privilege access, networking concepts, Windows operating systems, log analysis, SIEMs, vulnerability assessment tools, endpoint protection, email filtering, web filtering, OSINT, Wi-Fi, NAC, Azure/AWS space.
- A current certification is desirable, e.g., Security+.
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Nakita Huynh on (03) 8080 7220 and quote job #243298