Our client is based north of the river and is looking for a Security Analyst for 6 months. This role is to secure the environment by providing daily support. This is a BAU role, not a project based opportunity. You will need to have worked with Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) previously.
Duties will include:
* Maintain and manage ICT security standards processes and procedures.
* Assist stakeholders, service providers and internal and external clients with general security service tickets and incidents
* Manage and administer ICT Security measures which are in place
* Assess and implement new ICT security solutions to enhance existing ICT Security capability.
* Working experience and understanding of cloud-based security solutions relevant in MS Azure and MS O365 platform.
* Demonstrated ability to provide assistance, advice and process guidance to a range of stakeholders, with regards to ICT security matters
* Ability to respond to urgent security incidents and resolve complex problems.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
* Well-developed planning, prioritisation and organisational skills.
* Working knowledge of key ICT Security best practice standards, e.g. ISO 27k family, NIST cybersecurity framework
* Possession of, or progress towards a relevant certification/qualification, e.g. CISSP, CISM, Comptia Security+, CCSP or Microsoft cloud security certifications.
Please "Apply Now" to have your application reviewed for this role. If you are currently residing outside of WA, please be aware that due to the hard border closure, we CANNOT process applications from candidates who are not in WA currently.