About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
Security Advisor Program Director with an experienced background in Security and Project manager to deliver the E2E security program. You will be responsible for delivering the Cyber Security overview and recommendations, providing strategic recommendations on Frameworks and Risks and developing implementation plans, whilst managing the technology outcomes and the team
- Provide oversight of security management processes including change, penetration testing, vulnerability management, logging and monitoring.
- Deliver Cyber Security overview and recommendations
- Collaborate with service providers
- Ensure information systems are under appropriate control from an information security point of view including maintaining compliance with PCI-DSS and ISO 27001.
- Identify and manage security risks, threats, vulnerabilities and treatment.
- Deliver tactical and strategic security and risks management programs
- Represent the Security and Risk team
- Assess technical designs and input to projects
- Assist in the development of security policy, standards and processes
- Overall management and co-ordination of a program of ICT projects
- Manage the dependencies and the interfaces between projects
- Drive and develop program strategy
- Budgetary control of the ICT program of projects
- Provide input into individual project content and provide advice and mentoring as required
- Experienced as a Security Program Director
- Experience within a large and complex environment
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement and communication at all levels
- Experience in the delivery of E2E Security programs
- Experience in high level security and risk design
- Ability to provide strategic recommendation on Security framework
- Ability to deliver Cyber Security overview
- Ability to develop implementation plans
- Ability to drive recommendations on Digital Security
- Strong management skills of technology security outcomes and team management.
Please APPLY NOW with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 11 October 2019
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian Permanent Resident or Citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 198527
Please click the apply button.