Working for a well reputed company within the education sector, I'm looking for a seasoned Security Advisors to cover a maternity leave vacancy starting end of Feb beginning of March for 6 months fixed term with a potential 6-month extension.
This is a Consulting role to the business working with their technical security analysts and a Security auditor within an advisory capacity. This role involved extensive liaison with the non-technical business owners consulting on security Risks, compliance and governance. Working with the business within change programs to ensure Security is considered - New systems, business process changes etc as well as Co-ordinating Security awareness programs across the business.
- Looking for some who is great with stakeholders and has a Deep understanding of Security issues
- Demonstrated experience with contemporary IT risk and security management principles, methodologies, and processes.
- Demonstrated understanding of information security issues, standards, trends, and an ability to convey them effectively to a diverse audience in relation to their context-specific business
- Demonstrated experience working within the security advisory domain within an IT environment.
- Tertiary qualification and extensive relevant experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training.
- Certifications related to IT risk management, IT audit and security management (e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC) or equivalent.
If you are interested and available, then please click "apply" with a recent word version of your CV