- 12+ months contract
- Australian Citizen - No clearance required
- Managing dynamic teams as a Scrum Master
Our Federal government client is seeking a Scrum master who will be responsible for creating a high-performance self-managing dynamic team. Apply now!
About the role:
- Responsible for creating a high-performance self-managing dynamic team
- Comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
- Enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- Capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
- Willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
- Experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
- Using agile coaching skills, techniques and tools to influence team culture
- Experience in implementation of CI/CD, including Agile and DevOps practices and tools in a maturing environment
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Smilin John on 0262689720 quoting reference 212150.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.