Do you want to be part of a team that delivers world class government digital services and experiences?
Our client is looking for experienced Scrum Masters to help us do just that.
The candidate will be
- Responsible for creating a high-performance self-managing dynamic team
- comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
- enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
- willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
- prolific in innovative ideas and output
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Outline your experience leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master.
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Outline your experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
- Give an example of using your agile coaching skills, techniques and tools to influence team culture and what the outcomes were.
- You will have experience in implementation of CI/CD, including Agile and DevOps practices and tools in a maturing environment
For more information or to apply, please contact Priya Kuncham on 02 6245 1730 quoting Job Reference: 236949