Our client, a blue-Chip Company is seeking multiple Scrum Masters with strong Agile delivery experience to join their team for an initial 6 months + extensions.
You are responsible to facilitate the daily stand ups, retrospectives and other ceremonies (e.g. backlog grooming, planning and estimation workshops) required for the team to accomplish their objectives
Skills & Experince
- Agile project delivery experience (ideally Agile/Scrum Master certification) and be able to take the lead on Agile methodology/ways of working and have a willingness to coach team members across Agile principles.
- A sound understanding of the application delivery, maintenance, and support lifecycle
- Excellent written and oral communication (written and oral) skills
- Experience with configuring and maintaining agile and collaboration software tools such as JIRA, Confluence
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects with inter and intra team dependencies
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing/presentations skills
- Risk and Issues assessment, planning and mitigation
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skill
- Experience building new teams from scratch highly desirable
- experience and understanding of working with Data Scientists (an advantage but not essential)
- Experience working under high pressure, immovable deadlines
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!! Job ref #240913