Leading telecommunications organisation seeks a SCRUM MASTER with strong TECHNICAL & PROJECT MANAGEMENT background to join a team working on a large portfolio!!
This role is not just doing stand ups, but also involves heavily on dependency management, working between teams, and knowing what technical questions need to be asked.
The following are the key skills and experience required for the role:
- Strong experience within a SCRUM MASTER role, as well as a solid technical background within IT and Development
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM, PSM)
- Applied experience within software development team using scrum principles, practices and theory as an active Scrum Master
- Good knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc
- Technical savvy in the processes and tools used in development.
- Solid negotiation and management skills for Stakeholders and the team
- Experience in delivering projects
- Planning experience
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact and build working relationships with multiple stakeholders
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe you are the right candidate for the role then APPLY NOW on the link below!!