This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology and Agile/Scrum methodology and who genuinely cares about the success, not only their team but the company as a whole.
The Scrum Master / Iteration Manager role is responsible for the delivery of projects for the API Programme Portfolio. Working within a cross-functional delivery team, they ensure scope is defined via an effective backlog, facilitate the creation of effective sprint plans / team commitments, and provide support to all members of the team.
Our client is looking for an assertive confident scrum master with servant leadership style to manage a scrum team made up of BA, Developers and Testers in an operational business environment that provides Integration / API services to the wider business community.
Must be an experienced Scrum Master with knowledge of Kanban / Scrum. Challenging backlog that needs to be well groomed and well defined. Some PM responsibilities, need to remove impediments, some financial and people management required.
- Manage and lead the delivery team from Discovery/Inception through to internal/Customer release
- Ensure the Product backlog is sufficiently groomed and well maintained
- Work closely with the Product Owner to understand priorities and co-ordinate activities against sprint goals and release plans
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as daily stand ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews and showcases
- Coordinate release activities for seamless path to production with no customer impact
- Identify risks, issues, blockers and dependencies, and drive effective resolution plans
- Manage, track and communicate team velocity, sprint and release progress, benefits and cost throughout delivery
- Ensure team collaboration and positive environment
- To come from a technical background
- To be able to understand scrum and Kanban and the differences between the two
- To be able to lead a team
- Ideally have API experience
- Strong understanding of software development full life cycle
If you have the matching experience please apply below quoting ref#187583