A market leading Digital Brand are seeking a Scrum Master who can manage a succeesful 'go live' of a high profile project.
- Guiding the Scrum team through the development of an enterprise level integration solution
- Creating sprint goals, plans and delivery roadmaps that establish confidence in the agile delivery model against project scope objectives for cloud eligibility and migration
- Facilitating Scrum ceremonies
- Proactivly Removing impediments to the momentum of the teams
- Supporting the Product Owner through the grooming and maintenance of the backlog
- Ensuring all deliverables are completed in accordance with relevant policies and procedures
- Developing a 'continuous improvement' and 'cloud culture', being able to produce reports / evidence of the benefits of agile adoption and cloud delivery progression
- Escalating team issues and risks appropriately
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you can demonstrate the following skills, and experience:
- Project Management experience and a track record of taking projects 'live'
- Extensive Agile experience
- Scrum master certified
- Proven leadership skills
- Exceptional communication and stakeholder management ability
- Ability to follow a Methodical and Disciplined approach