Blue Chip Corporate are seeking an dynamic and Energetic Scrum Master to work on National Digital and Marketing Projects.
You will be required to Perform ongoing project management disciplines including, but not limited to, providing status reports, project planning/tracking, identifying dependencies and stakeholders, issue/risk management and communication planning.
If you are a Scrum Master that has previously worked in Digital or Marketing projects or a Scrum Masters that has previously worked in IT projects with a marketing component, this is a great opportunity to work in a high profile role.
The following experience is required for this role -
- Experience working on Marketing Project (not tradition IT)
- Scrum Master / extensive Agile projects experience
- Experience in managing large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Stakeholder management
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
- Performs ongoing project management disciplines for the execution team including, but not limited to, providing status reports, project planning/tracking, identifying dependencies and stakeholders, issue/risk management and communication planning.
If this sounds like you - please apply now!!