- Immediate start - 6 Month contract - ongoing engagement
- Global Organisation - large cyber transformation program
- CBD Location
Our client is embarking on a cyber security transformation that includes an uplift to our security operating model, business processes and security tooling. They have a number of initiatives running concurrently that require an experienced Scrum Master to oversee.
As an experienced Agile Scrum Master, you will demonstrate a high level of competency using agile frameworks, practices and tools. You are differentiated from your peers due to your strong communication and stakeholder management abilities. You'll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects with your mindset on deliverables. You are required to be a capable leader with a passion or interest in cyber security.
- Leading the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Leading the scrum and development teams in self-organisation
- Removing impediments and coaching the scrum team on removing impediments
- Helping the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolving conflicts and issues that occur
- Helping the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Supporting the product owner and provide education where needed.
- Experience as a scrum master on large-scale transformation projects
- Experience working in large enterprise environment's
- Experience working on Cyber Security initiatives - Operations & tools
- Extensive experience with scrum techniques and artifacts (e.g. success criteria, definition of done, user stories, sizing, backlog refinement)
- Demonstrated experience analysing and thinking quickly to resolve conflict
- Demonstrated knowledge of techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum, mentoring development teams in scrum techniques
- Experience working with and leading a team
- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field and Scrum master certification
- Excellent communication, written and documentations skills
If interested please select APPLY or contact Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org Quoting reference 212664