Role - Scrum Master / Agile Coach
Brisbane Southern Suburbs
12 months + possible extensions
Australian Citizens ONLY due to security requirements
About the role
Scrum Master would be responsible for delivery of various digital initiatives in identity and access management space.
- Responsible for managing small Scrum teams (Co-located Vs distributed)
- Guide and coach, the Scrum teams in Agile/Scrum practices
- Coach developers / testers to adopt CI/CD / DevOps
- Facilitate daily scrum/sprint planning/reviews/retrospective and release planning etc
Skills and experience
- Scrum Master or equivalent certification is essential
- Experience in Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) practices
- Experience as Scrum master/Agile coach in larger-scale, complex agile environments.
- Advanced communications & negotiation skills
- Experience of working with distributed teams and partners
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Donna Prince on 07 3003 7645 OR Moitri Banerjee on 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 238984.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.