12 month contract
Sydney based role - Australian Citizens
Experienced Scrum Master with keen interest to work with federal government
Our client is a distinguished federal government organisation, who are looking out for a Scrum Master with strong stakeholder management skills to join for a 12 month contract.
- Experience working within Agile environment - mandatory
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Demonstrated knowledge/skills as a Scrum Master
- Strong communication engagement and negotiation skills and ability to work with stakeholders to ensure alignment across business owners and third party organisations
- Demonstrated experience of planning and conducting agile rituals/ events, including deily standups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Knowledge of Jira and ability to maintain Jira boards
*As this role is a federal government role, Australian citizenship is required to be shortlisted.
*Role deadline: 8th July 2022
Federal opportunities rarely comes around, so this would be a fantastic opportunity for Scrum Masters to jump on this exciting opportunity!
If you are keen on the role, please reach out to Ryan at email@example.com, quoting reference number 247848.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.