Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to a number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organisations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Scrum Master to work on application projects.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint demo and retrospective meetings.
- Needs to forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source.
- Create useful, reliable and practical plans for software development projects.
- Should be a good coach in Agile practices. S/he can coach individuals and interactions over processes and tools.
- Help team to clarify goals and actions to achieve them.
- Ensure the correct use of scrum process.
- Track and remove impediments.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent, real world experience of working as a Scrum Master.
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices.
- Ideally a Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
- Good knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Ability to take and understand commitment to deliver the product on time.
- Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
- Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been seeking, please forward your resume or alternatively for a confidential conversation contact Karen at (08) 8112 7400.