- 6 Month Contract (highly likely to extend)
- Location: Sydney CBD (2 days a week in the office from March) & WFH
We seek an experienced and adaptable Scrum Master. You will be responsible for guiding and coaching Scrum teams on how to use Agile practices and principles.
- Facilitate all scrum events
- Recommend and implement changes and adaptations during the sprint retrospectives.
- Build and maintain relationships with Scrum teams, and other internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making and support organisational project teams.
- Engage, inform, influence and negotiate with stakeholders about priorities of the team.
Essential skills and experience:
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master
- Extensive experience in an Agile framework or method working on large program of works.
- Comprehensive understanding, and experience in Agile project management methodologies, tools and their application.
- Proven capacities to develop and implement initiatives
- Capability to plan, manage change, improve performance and project manage.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment.
- Proven capacity to prioritise, multi-task, achieve business goals, perform and always work with a customer focused approach.
- Well-developed communication, facilitation, negotiation, coaching skills, interpersonal and influencing skills.
For more info contact Aparna at Aparna.email@example.com