Our client a large retail Australian Enterprise, are seeking an experienced SM to join the team.
Primary Objective -
High level summary explaining why this role exists.
- Servant leader to the team across up to 2 product squads
- Facilitate the team with all agile rituals e.g. stand-up, planning/grooming, retrospectives
- Coach the product team on scrum/agile principles
- Help the team identify any internal or external hurdles and helping them resolve those
- Setup up processes to help the team identify opportunities for continuous improvement
Bullet point the positions major stakeholders (internal and external)
- Head of Delivery
- Crew Lead
- Group Product Managers
- CXT Engineering Team
- Product Managers
- Delivery Leads
- Delivery Managers
- CXT Leadership team
Section 1: Personal Requirements to meet position objectives
Bullet point experience required to meet position objectives.
- 3+ years of in-depth practical and demonstrable experience working in a Scrum master role in an Agile environment
- Solid understanding of a range of Agile principles and purpose
- Advanced understanding of agile values, principles, methods and techniques - at times coached teams and individuals outside of your team on how to leverage agile methods
- Strong workshop facilitation skills, including agile ceremonies, product discoveries and similar events
- Self-motivation, mentoring and team leadership skills
- Experience in leading complex change in large organisations
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!!!