- Initial 6 month contract with possible extensions
- Work for a global Resources organisation - Perth CBD based
- Seeking demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies
A leading Resources client based in the Perth CBD is seeking an experienced Scrum Master for an initial 6 month contract for a global scale project.
- Guiding and coaching the team on continuous improvement of their work through using agile principles, practices and techniques to deliver high quality products to customers
- Recognising the strengths and improvement areas for the team, employing coaching and development techniques to enable and maintain a high performing team
- Continually monitoring & reporting progress of the team towards achieving sprint and increment goals, removing blockers to enable the team to move at pace
- Facilitate and support all agile ceremonies, including focusing Product Owner and team around Product Vision, helping develop Mission and Vision statements, Product Backlogs and Roadmaps
- Advocating agile principles, practices and techniques, continuously learning and improving their craft.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple senior key stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in one of more agile frameworks as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- Experience in human centred design practices and techniques
- Certification as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach is highly desirable
- Experience in Resources is highly desirable
If you are interested and have the required skills, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Chelsea Pak - (08) 9423 1400 - (Job reference: 214541)