Peoplebank are recruiting for a Scrum Master to work for our client on a permanent, ongoing basis, based in Adelaide.
So if you love technology and want to join an exciting and forward thinking company, where you will get the chance to join a high performing Agile team in a DevOps environment, as they transform one of their key technology domains, this Scrum Master role could be the one for you!
As an experienced Scrum Master, you would work with Agile Train Teams and help deliver greater agile efficiencies and processes throughout the engineering teams. You will need to dive-into-the-details, understand the business problems and make informed and well-educated recommendations to the team.
- Work with business analysts, developers, designers and product owner to ensure that requirements are of acceptable quality for the Stakeholders
- Comprehend complex business requirements, understand inter-team dependencies and actively seek to mitigate blockers
- Lead agile initiatives from conception through to successful delivery
- Facilitate continuous improvement in delivery practices across the Engineering and Product teams
- Provide coaching for teams and individuals to work through agile/delivery challenges
- Facilitate delivery planning between engineering and product teams
- Work across agile train teams to ensure delivery consistency and roadmap alignment
- Work with the teams to manage their backlog, estimation and prioritisation
- Evolve and nurture the team ways-of-working
- Produce and critically analyse team metrics and commentary for the team and for senior/executive management
- Ensure that the team understands terms like technical debt, and work with them surface the debt and manage it
Skills and Experience required
- 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master role (Certification is a bonus!)
- Familiarity with software development with AWS experience (or other Cloud providers)
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- DevOps experience including Jenkins, Sonar, CI-CD is a big plus
- Microservices delivery experience is also a bonus
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
This is an AMAZING opportunity to drive your career forward in Adelaide, and we are shortlisting NOW….so don't delay and hit that apply button!
SA: LHS 296564