About the Company
Opportunity to work with a global services company in a client facing role using Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodology.
About the role
Role Type - Contract
Duration - End od Dec'21 with Extensions
Open to Australian Citizens Only
- Responsible for leading design and creating highly efficient, metrics-driven, DevOps working model.
- Facilitates all scrum events: Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of stakeholders and partners, help deliver project initiatives.
- Contributes to the advancement and improvement of Agile practices within the organization.
- Familiar with Agile and DevOps.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master
- Experience in Scaled agile
- Strong understanding of SDLC
- AWS Administration
- Application lifestyle management using TFS
- AWS Relational Database Service
- Windows Powershell
- Jira & Confluence
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
Due to our clients requirement we can only accept applications for those with Australian Citizenship - due to Baseline Security requirements.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Moitri Banerjee or Carrie Watts on 07 3003 7647 quoting reference 212830.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.