- 12 months contract
- CBD location
- Salesforce Project
A Federal Government Agency is looking for Scrum Masters to assist with a Salesforce Transformational Program of work.
The role will entail the following;
- Facilitate and lead agile ceremonies
- Contribute to larger Release Train activities at the direction of the Release Train Engineer
- Support and empower your team
- Provide recommendations and manage outcomes through leadership
- Create and manage backlog, sprints, blockers
- Support implementation of CI/CD, including Agile and DevOps practices and tools in a maturing environment
- Manage relationships with and between Agile squad members and other stakeholders to proactively promote and achieve streamlined adoption of delivery processes
- Build strong working relationships and trust with the business and other Stakeholders through strong repeated delivery.
The Ideal candidate will have;
- 5 years ICT industry experience
- At least 2 years' experience as a Scrum Master for Salesforce-based solutions
- Scrum Master Certification
- Experience coaching in agile methodologies, techniques, systems and tools
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to influence team culture and lead by example
- Proven experience in facilitation, conflict resolution and driving continual improvement
- Health industry experience desirable
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.