Our CBD Base client is looking for a Scrum Master for an initial 6-month contract to work in a newly formed team in a major application replacement project.
* Teaches, coaches and mentors Scrum framework practices and Agile principles to the team
* Demonstrates agile values and practices
* Ensures team events happen, and provides ongoing facilitation of team events as requested
* Supports the Product Owner in maintaining a healthy backlog
* Facilitates team decisions and removing impediments
* Collaborates with others to fully understand and meet objectives
* Ensures transparency and visibility of work and all challenges and impediments to delivering the work
* Have successfully delivered customer value using Scrum methodology in the role as Scrum Master
* Has coached a team, Product Owner and the Organisation to facilitate the delivery of value for a team
* Certified Scrum Practitioner (CSP) or Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
* Prior delivery of technical projects in software development
If you have the required skills and are available for work within 4 weeks, please apply now or send in an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 08 9423 1400 for a chat about the role.