- Major Australian Financial Services Company
- North Sydney location - 12 month contract
- Lead team to success and increased productivity
- Coaching the team (squad) and project/stakeholders on the Agile methodology, such as writing useful User Stories and managing the product backlog.
- Work closely with the product owner to deliver team outcomes.
- Build a collaborative culture and ensure the team regularly celebrates success.
- Facilitating an environment of customer centricity in everything the team does.
- Assessing the maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organisation.
- Owning the implementation and execution of the Agile process and iterates to adapt and improve the process to meet the squad's needs.
- Ensuring impediments/blockers impacting the team from progressing are either removed or escalated to Product Owner for removal
- Producing sprint reports and burn up charts to demonstrate team progress in outputs and outcomes.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in the financial services industry or highly regulated environment.
- Solid understanding and demonstrated experience in the entire SDLC (software development lifecycle) with end to end delivery history, at least 2 years.
- Experience working in a cross functional development team.
- Strong understanding of New Ways of Working including Agile, Scrum, human centred design and lean processes.
- Tertiary degree in Finance, Banking or Accounting from a recognised institution is preferred.
- Agile certification and post graduate qualification is desirable
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile GAME, JIRA, Confluence.
- Working knowledge of other agile practices such as XP, Kanban, Crystal, SAFe, etc.
Please contact Jan Hundleby if you require more information and quote Job Number 200628