- Initial 6-month contract
- An opportunity to work in the resources industry
- Perth CBD location
An award-winning global IT consultancy that is expanding at a rapid rate is seeking an experienced Scrum Master for an initial 6 month contract until June 2020 based in the Perth CBD. You will have an opportunity to work on a key project for a client in the resources industry.
- Facilitate Agile rituals including sprint planning & daily stand-ups retrospectives;
- Manage the preparation and readiness for fortnightly showcases;
- Assist the project team with project delivery and sprints;
- Communicate and work effectively with customers and cross-functional areas including ITIL process owners, Business Owners & Service Owners, as required;
- Deliver work to Project schedule;
- Report and update Project tasks;
- Engage with the wider Service Management Systems team, when required.
- Seeking strong, recent, commercial experience in a Scrum Master/ Project Management role;
- Experience establishing scrum/agile practices in a greenfields environment;
- Project management responsibilities include maintaining a project plan and resources, managing risks and dependencies, managing budget and period management reporting;
- Preferable SAFe certified, else working knowledge of SAFe;
- Scrum Master certified;
- Have a deep understanding of a mature agile methodology in practice;
- Have experience of working with a number of stakeholders from different functions, backgrounds and time-zones;
- Proven relationship management negotiation and influencing skills;
- Mitigation and removal of impediments and blocks;
- Mining background would be beneficial.
If you are interested and have the required experience for this position, please apply now with a resume in MS Word Format detailing all relevant experience. Suitable candidate will be contacted for a confidential discussion.
Contact: Lisa Williams (08) 9423 1400 (Job reference: 199520)