- Champion agile change in a maturing environment
- ASX Top 20 Marketing Leading Financial Services Organisation
- 12 Month initial contract - North Sydney Location
- Engage with teams of varying maturity to facilitate their agile journey
- Work with both tech & business focused teams
- 1-3 teams depending on maturity
About the team and organisation
This is a market-leading financial services organisation that is in the early stages of their agile adoption. They have a number of teams that are at varying maturity levels both in technical and business functions and require an experienced Scrum MAster who is skilled at engaging with diverse teams and stakeholders.
This is an opportunity to join the growing Scrum team within the Wealth division and ideal for servant leaders who can work with minimal supervision and direction.
What you will be doing
- Facilitating agile ceremonies and sprint planning
- Working with Product Owners, Project Managers and output teams
- Coaching and mentoring to create a trusting and safe environment where opinions and issues can be shared
You will need
- 5+ years in a dedicated Scrum Master role (not hybrid PM/Scrum Master)
- Expert knowledge of agile delivery (Scrum and SAFe)
- Demonstrated experience across the SDLC with E2E delivery
- Experience and knowledge of agile development principles:
- BDD, TDD
- Peer Reviews
This is a contract position and you will have the benefit of working at a market leading financial services organisation with excellent opportunities for career progression.
To enquire further please contact Jack Richardson.