About the team and organisation
Opportunity to join a growing Scrum team within the Wealth division of a major financial services organisation. This is a true agile team looking for servant leaders who can work with minimal supervision and direction.
What you will be doing
- Facilitating agile ceremonies and sprint planning
- Working with Product Owners and Project Managers
- Coaching and mentoring to create a trusting and safe environment where opinions and issues can be shared
You will need
- 5+ years in a dedicated Scrum Master role (not hybrid PM/Scrum Master)
- Expert knowledge of agile delivery (Scrum and SAFe)
- Demonstrated experience across the SDLC with E2E delivery
- Experience and knowledge of agile development principles:
- BDD, TDD
- Peer Reviews
This is a contract position and you will have the benefit of working at a market leading financial services organisation with excellent opportunities for career progression.