Successful candidate would have the following:
The Scrum master will have the responsibility to ensure that all of the various processes and timelines for the Digital Identity Release train are followed closely for the most efficient results possible.
- Responsible for managing small Scrum teams within different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.
- Performing business analysis with the Product Owner to refine the requirements/user stories
- Guide and coach the Scrum team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values including leading and coaching the team along its Agile maturity and promoting delivery of business value
- Teach and coach application developers to adopt Continuous Delivery practices such as Test-Driven Development, Specification by Example, Story Mapping, and other Lean/Agile Modelling Techniques
- Identify and implement agile metrics to measure a team's Agility and then use those measures to help guide a team forward
- Identify, escalate, and remove team impediments that jeopardize sprint goals
- Handle back end/API teams from the Scrum perspective.
- Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint reviews/demo, backlog grooming / refinement, sprint retrospective and release planning meetings
The successful candidates will (Core Skillset):
The qualified candidate must have proven experience in working on complex programs and will have the following:
o Scrum Master or equivalent certification is essential. Experience in Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) practices will be highly desirable.
o Two or more year's prior experience as Scrum master/Agile coach in larger-scale, complex agile environments.
o Ability to assist the team, as needed, to build skills of planning, goal setting, organizing and delivering through collaborative effort.
o Eloquent communications, excellent collaboration and negotiation skills, and a sense of humour.
o Experience of working with distributed teams and vendors
If this sounds like you, please get in touch now.