This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology, Agile/Scrum methodology and who want's to build on the great success achieved so far.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects, this role will involve working within a cross-functional delivery team, also ensuring scope is defined via an effective backlog, facilitate the creation of effective sprint plans / team commitments, and provide support to all members of the team
- Manage and lead the delivery team from Discovery/Inception through to internal/Customer release
- Ensure the Product backlog is sufficiently groomed and well maintained
- Work closely with the Product Owner to understand priorities and co-ordinate activities against sprint goals and release plans
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies such as daily stand ups, sprint planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews and showcases
- Align activities with complementary work streams across multiple teams, projects and BAU
- Coordinate release activities for seamless path to production with no customer impact
What you'll bring:
- Experience in guiding and coaching teams in the adoption of the Agile mind-set and best practices, while facilitating their transition to high-performing team
- Experience in utilising techniques for effectively bringing work into the team, including backlog grooming, inception planning, estimating work and facilitating business owner prioritisation
- Understanding and coaching the team in Agile practices and facilitate Agile ceremonies as needed
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and delivery teams to bridge the communication between those teams
- Proven organisational, time management and leadership skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Aine on 02 9409 4817 quoting reference: 186317.
Please click the apply button.