Peoplebank is a preferred supplier to number of Commercial, State and Federal Government organizations for professional ICT contract staffing.
We are currently recruiting for a Scrum Master to work on a complex programme of work. To be successful in this role, you need to have the following skills and experience:
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience as a Scrum Master in an ICT environment implementing and supporting software systems.
- Ability to coach best practices over processes and tools.
- Proven experience in System Development Lifecycle (SDLC) activities.
- Possess excellent people management skills including the ability to manage different stakeholders.
- Possess excellent issue analysis and resolution experience.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
Ideally, you will have exceptional interpersonal and communications skills. You will also have demonstrated experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships along with the ability to influence others and move towards a common vision or goal.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity please contact Roni Thomas / Matthew Chatterton for a confidential chat on 08 8112 7415 or apply now with your CV in Word Format.