Our client, one of the Big 4 banks in Australia is looking for Scrum Master to join their team based in Melbourne
You will, be required to Facilitate daily stand-ups, Lead and participate at iteration planning, Lead and participate in retrospectives & end to end management of releases and iterations, which includes ensuring that the development team is focused on the appropriate stories and prioritising where and when required.
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience as a Scrum Master/Agile Delivery across Banking & Financial Institution
- Experience across Agile & adaptive delivery models & mindsets
- Knowledge and/or experience with Agile techniques: User Stones, Acceptance Test Dnven Development (ATDD), Test Driven Development (TDD), Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Game
- Leading and coaching teams of up to 10 people
- Experience in managing large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities
- Strong, existing experience in leading & coaching team upto 10 peopl
- Development and delivery of customer facing digital assets using Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodology.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing/presentations skills
- Risk assessment, planning and mitigation
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skill
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!