Our client, one of the Big 4 banks in Australia is looking for Scrum Master to join their team based in Melbourne
You will, be required to Facilitate daily stand-ups, Lead and participate at iteration planning, Lead and participate in retrospectives & end to end management of releases and iterations, which includes ensuring that the development team is focused on the appropriate stories and prioritising where and when required.
- 9+ years total experience
- 4+ years as Scrum Master
- Experience in corporate environment
- Experience in at least two industries (eg Social media and Finance) the requirement is to have experienced more than one set of different business needs and culture.
- Experience in managing large, complex projects in an unpredictable environment with competing priorities.
- Strong, existing experience in leading technical teams
- Working knowledge of JIRA and CD/CI process
- Development and delivery of customer facing digital assets using Agile Scrum or Agile Lean methodology.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing/presentations skills
- Risk assessment, planning and mitigation
- Strong analytical / problem-solving skills
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!