- Contract plus extension
- Leading government agency
- Must be a CITIZEN
Our client Is seeking an experienced Scrum Master / Delivery Manager to join one of their government departments. You will play a key role in delivering new services for their global base of clients and staff.
- Help lead a multi-disciplinary product team to deliver new services
- Support team to improve and take responsibility for their actions, resolve conflicts and challenges, and in improving team cohesion, motivation, dynamics and performance.
- Planning, setting up and facilitate agile event including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Demonstrated experience (3 years +) experience in agile project management in a Scrum Master or Delivery Manage role
- Experience in coaching teams in agile values, principles and practices and model the agile mindset
- Experience in managing teams, eliminating impediments, and managing project financials
- Demonstrated experience in leading HCD and agile ways of working, as part of an MDT
- Agile Certifications
- Digital background highly desirable
- MUST BE A CITIZEN WITH THE ABILITY TO OBTAIN BASELINE CLEARANCE
Please submit CV in WORD format only
Applications close 1st October 2020, please submit after in the event the role is re released