Market Leading Multinational corporate are in the early stages of several exciting digital transformation projects. Due to the incresased workload, they are looking to secure the serviuces of a dynamic Scrum Master to join their team and take accountability for the embedding and uplifting of a fast-paced agile delivery environment.
This is an initial 6 month contract with the possibility to extend long term.
You will champion the execution of scrum ceremonies and agile practices and take responsibility for mentoring and coaching the team on all things Agile.
Your main accountabilities:
- Coaching teams on agile principles and practices
- Driving overall program deliverables
- Working with product managers to identify and track risks, issues, dependencies or constraints for resolution in the appropriate channel.
- Providing leadership and expert klnowledge on agile and lean methodologies
- Working with Product Managers to build and iterate product roadmaps
- Removing progress blockers and impediments - facilitating discussions and conflict resolution.
- Supporting team members to communicate technical and quality priorities to product owners.
Your qualifications and experience:
- 5+ years of experience and hands on experience of Agile methodologies.
- Certified Scrum Muster / Iteration Manager
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
- Passionate about coaching and developing high performing agile delivery teams.
- Experience using Agile performance metrics to drive accountability and continuous improvement.
- A Track record of delivering projects on-time, on-quality and on-budget, within tight timeframes.
If you are keen to make a difference in this key role, hit the apply button now!