Looking for a Scheduler to work within a large Federal Government Organisation
The Scheduler will provide high quality services across multiple programs and projects. They are required to set and maintain standards and provide guidance / expert advice. This role has a strong emphasis on reporting and distilling information for executives and cross-agency governance bodies, requiring a candidate with similar previous experience.
- Provide direction / guidance / task allocation to the Project Managers as required.
- Assist in the maintenance of Scheduling Standards and Schedule Template/Project Online Enterprise Global environment.
- Carry out schedule analysis to manage dependencies, risks, issues and opportunities by checking if tasks and milestones are being achieved in a timely manner.
- Assist in the facilitation of dependency identification, agreement and delivery between Dependency Owners / Project Managers.
- Assist in the production and maintenance of dependency reports.
Skills and Experience:
- Sound knowledge and ability with Microsoft Project Professional.
- Knowledge of and working ability with Microsoft Project Online and the Progressive Web Apps environment
- Comprehensive knowledge and ability of schedule planning and analysis techniques (e.g. critical path / chain analysis).
- Ability to develop and maintain trusting working relationships with the Leadership Team, Project Managers and Subject Matter Experts.
- Advanced user of the Microsoft Office suite, including Visio.
- Competent in the development, implementation and enforcement of schedule and dependency related policies and procedures.
- Experience with document management and collaboration tools such as SharePoint, Teams, Jabber.
All applicants must hold Australian Citizenship to be considered for this opportunity.
For more information contact Joseph Yip at Peoplebank