- Leading Telco Company
- Long Term contract in Sydney CBD
- Solid Project Scheduling and project management experience
A Leading Client is in need of a Project Scheduler with extensive experience in project scheduling and project management for 6 months in Sydney CBD
The primary objective of the Project Scheduler is provide specialist planning and scheduling knowledge and expertise to the team including the management and reporting of the program and project schedules
- Manage the schedule and ensure all streams are in place and are maintained as per schedule.
- Project reporting and updates for internal senior exec and external customer
- Management of schedules in accordance with customer requirements
- Management of Project Schedule in MS Project
- Document control and production of meeting minutes
- Has 5 years in project management experience
- With PMO experience
- Advanced skills in schedule management
- Experience in project reporting
- Must have experience in risk and issue management and change management
- Proficient in MS Project
- PMP/PRINCE2 Certified (Foundation/CAPM/PMP) - Desirable
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact ANNA quoting reference: 196481.
Please click the apply button.