About the Company
A large and well known Australian business, providing an integrated customer experience to its services.
About the Role
As the Scheduler, you will deliver project scheduling for the program, which will include development, planning and detail scheduling across the project. You will work closely with the Program and Project Managers on the development and implementation of detailed scheduling requirements
- Develop and provide schedules, detailed project schedules and resource plans
- Complete the structure for baseline and monthly reporting and report on changes to allow management of individual project and overall project/program progression
- Maintain high quality project schedule information
- Develop hourly schedule for activities
- Develop and maintain ongoing Possession planning and Resource programming information using Primavera P6
- Support the develop and implement analysis of schedule risk
- Transfer project information to the Master Schedule
- Identify milestones for the Program
- Experience Program Scheduler or Project Scheduler
- Must have advanced project scheduling skills in Primavera Project Management software
- Substantial experience in equivalent scheduling position within public or private sector organisation
- Sound knowledge of planning and scheduling principles and critical path analysis
- Experience with rail projects or construction delivery involving civil and structural works, signalling,
- traction and power works, risk management processes and practices
- Extensive knowledge using scheduling tools including Primavera P6 and Microsoft Project
- Sound communication skills, including the ability to liaise at all levels of the organisation
Please APPLY NOW to Vanessa Knispel with your full resume in Word format for consideration as this role closes 18 June
Only those located within Australia with work rights can be considered for this role.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Vanessa Knispel quoting reference: 185417
Please click the apply button.