- Contract to the end of November
- Blockchain Implementation
- Sydney CBD - Start March 2020
We are looking to hire Developers x 5 who have experience with either Haskell or Scala for one of our premier clients. Our range is anywhere between Uni Grads who have studied Haskell or Scala, right through to experienced developers who have 1+ years commercial experience with either Scala or Haskell.
This role will be working on a HUGE Blockchain Implementation for one of Australia's largest organizations, in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Ideally, 1+ years' experience as a software engineer, working with either Scala or Haskell (We will entertain grads or juniors who has excellent academic experience with this technology)
- Proven history of delivering high-quality, increasingly complex, highly available and scalable distributed systems, using Agile methodologies.
- Excellent programming skills and experience in at least one modern and/or functional programming language on the JVM including, but not limited to, Java 8+, Scala, Kotlin.
- Strong programming fundamentals (data structures and algorithms).
- Strong command of distributed systems development.
- Deep understanding of secure coding practices.
- Experience developing software targeting Linux and Windows environments, including an adept ability to incorporate open source software as appropriate.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science, or related discipline.
- Can start immediately
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button