- State Govt Organisation
- 6 Months role |Exciting project | Growing team
- Melbourne CBD
Currently seeking an experienced Salesforce testing engineer to be responsible for the delivery of a complex digital transformation uplift across the organisation. The digital transformation uplift will renew and consolidate systems and develop a capability for the Organisation to use data surveillance and analytics.
Salesforce Tester is to plan and test Salesforce solutions and enhancements within an Agile delivery methodology that meet the business needs new division.
- Testing experience in Salesforce applications (preferably Salesforce Services Cloud), Salesforce Classic/ Lightning, associated integration (Mulesoft) and Salesforce connectors
- Experience in conducting manual testing of Salesforce applications
- Experience in writing and executing automated test scripts in Selenium
- Experience in test planning, test execution and management of defects and test reports
- Solid understanding of customizable features which are built into the Salesforce solution.
- Good working knowledge of Apex
- Deep understanding of SDLC principles and the software development lifecycle including Agile and DevOps practices and methodologies
- Experience working on enterprise wide implementation and roll-out of Salesforce/ other CRMs
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #210559