Our client, is an iconic Australian Company is looking for a Salesforce Technical Architect who will be responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business by providing level of efforts for technical solutions.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of the software development life cycle.
- Will own reviewing design elements and seek approval of solutions with the solution governance team.
- Responsible for ensuring that the system accurately meets the defined expectations of the business, ensuring that proper testing is implemented, and performance and security requirements are closely monitored by working with the project teams.
- Must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches.
- Must also have experience providing level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions.
- Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written) with all levels of employees and stakeholder and on-shore and off-shore resource.
- Must have extensive experience in integration architecture and can work with enterprise architects to find the right integration solution choice.
The candidate would be a Senior developer who is strong in the following skill sets, with cross-cloud expertise (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud):
- Aura Components
- Lightning Components
- Visual Force
- SSO and JIT
- Security best practices and certificates
- Platform performance best practices especially around big data
- Customer/user experience best practices
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Kritika Goel on Kritika.email@example.com quoting reference number #210122