Our client is blue chip corporate are a leader in their field both locally and around the world. They have positioned themselves as an employer of choice and invest extensively in their people. They are now looking to hire a dynamic Salesforce Analyst who Contribute to the analysis and coordination of end-user requests for software improvements; evaluating and designing the most appropriate resolution for improvements, including developing software-based solutions where there is no commercial software. This permanent role is based in Sydney CBD.
Reporting to the Platform Lead (Salesforce) of Digital, your duties will include (but not be limited to):
- Daily data reconciliations between ISSAC and Salesforce
- Daily monitoring of a suite of exception reports critical to user access/data integrity/accurate reporting as required
- Update and maintain Salesforce Solutions (when launched) to build knowledge bank to support users & support team
- Assist with Salesforce & related system (including Builder hub & Sales Agent Portal) security access and user access
- Support Salesforce super user network management as required
- Assess & manage system user licenses
In order to be considered for this role you should possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in an applications development role, and/or expert knowledge of the structured system development life cycle and solution design principles.
- Analytical skills, specifically around software building and problem resolution, combined with interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
The following technical skills are highly desirable:
- Expertise in software engineering or system administration for Salesforce CRM and associated products
- Understanding of SFDC, AppExchange, Marketing, Sales and Service Cloud advantageous
- Object-oriented development
- Knowledge of web applications, databases, SQL, and Java
- System architecture
- API integration
- Application design
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Jayd Venters quoting reference: 185919
Please click the apply button to submit your details