- 12 months role
- Melbourne CBD
- Australia's Big brand
Salesforce Support Developer is responsible for undertaking development activities required to support Salesforce solutions for all stakeholders. Work with the rest of the Salesforce support team to resolve incidents and fulfil change requests.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding salesforce data structure as well data integrations between salesforce other AP systems
- Unlocking user accounts or resetting passwords when required
- Dealing with SSO, two-factor authentication, and certificate problems.
- Troubleshooting email campaigns, workflows, approval cycles, or auto-responders that generate excessive bounced mails.
- Examine time-based workflow and scheduled APEX queues to make sure there are no unexpected entries.
- Fluent in Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Apex, Visual Force, Einstein and Analytics
- Fluent with GIT and continuous integration and delivery
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated delivery of a number of salesforce projects and track record of salesforce support experience
- Salesforce development experience with application support experience being a plus
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills. Comfortable in a fast paced team
- Significant experience in testing and able to use testing tools such as Provar
- Proficient skills to deploy salesforce.com changes.
To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian Permanent resident or Australian / New Zealand citizen.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Lavanya Swamy on 03 8080 7213 quoting reference number #198639