Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled Salesforce Security Solution Engineer to provide the oversight, implementation, and operationalisation of the overall Salesforce security posture. The successful candidate will work within the Salesforce Platform team to deliver a robust response to security through configuring the platform and uplifting the capability of the delivery teams. This key position requires specific experience for the support and evolution of the Salesforce security posture. It is the primary interface for cyber security matters on Salesforce and maintains end-to-end ownership of the security aspects of the cyber lifecycle.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 months, located at our Client's Barton, Canberra location.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- 2+ years of Salesforce architecture experience, working with complex security requirements.
- Experience with Salesforce Shield Platform.
- Architect level Salesforce certifications, including but not limited to, Sharing and Visibility Designer, Identity and Access Management, Platform Developer 1.
- Ability to communicate complex topics to an audience with varying level of Cloud and Salesforce functional and security knowledge.
- Strong organisational and project management skills with an ability to manage numerous, competing demands from internal and external stakeholders.
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a NV1 Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #204935
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.