Our client is the leading global professional services company, that provides a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Now looking for a Salesforce Project Manager to manage one or more projects for our customers providing day-to-day leadership to analyze their requirements, develop designs, and implement cloud-based solutions based on Salesforce and Force.com platform.
Additionally for this region, the Senior Project Manager will need to be actively involved with helping with pre-sales and estimations for upcoming projects.
This role will be to Support the technical implementation of the Salesforce System.
The primary duties of the role include:
- Proactively monitors and manages project financials, scope, and schedule to ensure project stays on track for all assigned client projects.
- Demonstrates leadership during the course of the implementation of high-quality cloud solutions at a detailed level.
- Acts as the primary day-to-day point of contact for the client as well as for all operational aspects of the project. Objectively focused on building strong customer relationships.
- Enthusiastic, professional, and confident while maintaining a focus on customer success
- Facilitates or co-leads with the customer project manager regular status meetings ensuring alignment with the project team, sponsors, and all stakeholders.
If you're ready for a challenge and interested in hearing more - take the next step and APPLY NOW! For more information, please contact Jayd Venters on JaydVenters@Peoplebank.com.au quoting ref 188622.