About the Company
We are currently recruiting for a Salesforce Platform Manager to manage a small team of technology specialists driving an innovative and high performance culture within a State Government agency.
- Work closely with the Salesforce architecture and development team to build a backlog and work with stakeholders to gather requirements and inform decisions.
- Help execute the technology strategy and portfolio with overall responsibility for developing and continually improving Solar Victoria technology.
- Ensure that the platform delivers the functionality and benefits as expected by consumer and industry program participants, stakeholders and the frontline.
- Ensure the nature and scope of the technology enhancements and delivery are in line with program design requirements and customer feedback.
- Assist with the end-to-end solution design for the Solar Victoria systems across multiple technology stacks and vendors.
- Ensure Solar Victoria has an effective integrated technology roadmap that is endorsed by both internal and external stakeholders and manage and prioritise the flow of work into the backlog.
- Determine the technology requirements by ensuring regulatory compliance, having a clear understanding of program design functionality and by working closely with the Customer Experience Leadership Team to ensure needs are met.
Skills and experience
- Experience in Salesforce and/or management of CRM staff.
- Release management and co-ordination is essential (software development background).
- Experience in delivering and managing technology environments including third-party delivery partners.
- Strong understanding of business process management and SaaS based applications and Salesforce CRM.
- Experience in Simplicity by Design and Security by Design approaches to system design and development.
- A customer centric approach with a strong capacity to understand market and strategic drivers to set clear goals and define problem statements.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Tamara on (03) 8080 7263 quoting reference 247386.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.