- User Centric Digital oriented team
- Agile environment
- CBD Location
Join a creative, diverse and highly skilled team. Work closely with technology and business stakeholders to provide ownership and accountability for the design and engineering of end-to-end Salesforce platform solutions.
- Provide technical leadership to a team to reach the desired outcomes.
- Hands-on participation.
- Ensure appropriate software development standards are adhered to.
- Operational support, business and technology, of the capabilities delivered through the Salesforce platform.
- Create technical roadmaps and solutions that will support goals and the business strategy.
In order to be considered for this opportunity you must have:
- Strong skills and experience of force.com platform configuration and Salesforce related applications (i.e. Financial Force, Conga Composer)
- Development skills in Apex, AJAX, SOQL, Visualforce and Web Services API
- Previous technical lead experience.
- Have worked at all levels across design, code and unit testing.
- Experience working within Agile environments (certifications would be advantageous).
- Excellent communication skills with a collaborative nature.
For further information please either APPLY NOW or call Patric on (02) 9409 4766 for a confidential discussion.