- ASX Listed company
- Macquarie Park location - Work flexibility offered (2-3 days from home)
- Strong Salary Package on offer for the right candidate
We are looking to hire an experienced Salesforce Functional Consultant for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
This role is responsible for the management and development of Salesforce, to ensure full utilization and tailoring of the platform to match and support business objectives, using agile techniques and strategies. This role will review, and analyses business processes, services and information need with a view to implementing change management initiatives to improve the user experience and increase productivity.
The successful applicant must have:
- Previous Experience as a Salesforce Consultant
- Experience in requirements gathering
- Experience in producing functional, technical and system design documentation
- Excellent knowledge of the full SDLC
- Experience facilitating workshops and discussion sessions
- Experience in developing, implementing and maintaining system processes and procedures
- Experience in creating business cases for technology-related solutions to deliver to commercial stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next permanent opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button