- Provide the Enterprise Architecture for a major CRM transformation to Salesforce
- ASX Top 20 Leading Telecommunications Company
- 6-Month Initial Contract with likelihood of extension - CBD Location
- Lead the Architecture on a major program of work to upgrade the Enterprise CRM
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders for the best solution
About the company and the role
The largest telecommunications company in Australia is undergoing transformation at Enterprise level and requires a Salesforce Enterprise Architect to lead the move from a Siebel CRM system to Salesforce.
This role will interact with high level executives to determine the Architecture needs at Enterprise level and engage with stakeholders of all levels to ensure smooth transitions to the new system.
The successful applicant will have a number of years experience in a technical leadership position and multiple previous Salesforce implementations.
- Design and implements business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce, Google, Workday and other custom solutions.
- Direct involvement and/or oversight of developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment.
- Work directly with internal clients to lead projects, facilitates business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution.
- Serve as subject matter expert and point of call for any technical issues
Key Skills and Experience
- 8+ years project experience in a hands-on technical leadership position
- 5+ years of experience with Salesforce in a development or configuration capacity
- Salesforce Technical Architect certification is preferred, multiple highly preferred
- Knowledge of Salesforce Best Practices using Apex and Visualforce
- Knowledge of Salesforce Integration Patterns
- Multiple Salesforce Project deployments including release and environment management
This is a market leading ASX Top 20 company and you would have all the benefits associated with working at such a company.
For further information about the role please contact Jack Richardson.
Job # 191801
Please submit CV in WORD format ONLY