Our client is a leading organisation in the telecommunication industry. They are currently seeking multiple experienced and skilled Salesforce Engineers to join their cross functional agile Salesforce team.
You will be responsible for the design, development, configuration, customization, implementation and operational maintenance. Your role will be instrumental in defining and developing well-architected Salesforce solutions, ensuring quality and coding best practices
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In this role, you would be accountable for:
- As part of the Salesforce Team, participate in the technical design, development and implementation of custom CRM applications in an agile environment
- Deploy scheduled builds via established CICD processes in collaboration with the Devops team
- Develop and deliver code to support and enhance integrations between Salesforce and other connected system
- Work with a wide range of stakeholders, helping them to solve their problems by delivering value quickly.
- Identify problems or areas for continuous improvement and provide solutions proactively.
To be successful, you should have these skills and experience:
- Demonstrated Salesforce Development experience
- Proven Software development experience (APIs, Web services, Web applications, apps, etc)
- Proficient in Apex, Lightning framework and Visualforce
- Extensive experience working with any CI/CD frameworks
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification
Highly Desirable qualifications:
- Telecommunications experience
- Experience in development and CI/CD using SFDX
- Experience in any of the CPQ (Vlocity, Salesforce CPQ, CloudSense)
- Salesforce Administrator/Advanced Administrator certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2 Certification
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #197864