Our client, a large Victorian State Government Department is looking for 2 Salesforce Developers to work on large scale enterprise Salesforce applications.
About the role:
- Undertake Salesforce development services
- Undertake enhancement, break/fix defect repair, unit testing and maintain design specs
- Work in Agile project teams
Skills and Experience required:
- Solid Salesforce development experience working on large scale Salesforce applications
- Experience working with Salesforce Health Cloud (desirable)
- Experience with LWC Lightning component
- Experience with full deployment, delta deployment and design and implementation of CI\CD pipelines for Salesforce apps
- Experience working with Salesforce Community and Salesforce Digital Engagement
- Experience with integrations via API, push notification, Salesforce connected apps, OAuth Authentication, working with App Exchange products
- Experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboard implementation.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills and bug fixing
- Must hold relevant Salesforce Certifications
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps including establishing automated pipelines
- Ability to work flexible hours / shifts as required
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Roni Rea on 02 8267 2483 quoting 240232. To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.