The primary duties of the role include:
- Experience into Salesforce platform.
- Responsible for coding and configure the system based on the design and architecture.
- Collaborate with Stakeholders and SFDC Architects/Leads to understand the implementation requirements and deliver with quality Hand on development of solutions built on then SFDC platform using Apex, Lightning & LWC.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from technical design to development.
- SFDC production support, Ongoing project-based development and enhancements. In collaboration with the functional team, blueprint the technical design for the salesforce application considering all the functional, technical, nonfunctional and integration needs of the application Lead responsibility in code development and integration of the application for specific modules.
- Responsible for code reviews, performance tuning, and troubleshooting during the project process.
- Experience on Salesforce Technologies and module like SFDC Lightning, Classic, Integration.
- Should be strong in Apex, Triggers, LWC.
- Strong in Customization and Configuration
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
Take the next step - APPLY NOW! Or contact Vidya Sadawarte or Shipra Verma on 07 3518 3266.